Technical Information for the assistance of Members
This information is provided as a guideline to assist members. Although we endevour to keep the information updated, the EAA of SA and it’s Chapters encourage members to ensure that all information is aligned with the SACAA, who are our regulatorary body in South Africa. EAA always operates within SACAA regulations.
MEMBERS SAMPLES OF MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES
Members are asked to please feel free to share your aircraft Annual Maintenance Schedule once they have been approved by CAA in order to assist others. Please note that these are a guideline and each aircraft owner if responsible for producing and updating a schedule specific to each aircraft.
- ZU RVA AMS (thanks Peter Lastrucci)
- Bat Hawk R sec8-7 to 18 (thanks Sean Cronin)
- Sling TC06 AMS (thanks Neil Bowden)
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE RESOURCES
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR AN ANNUAL INSPECTION FOR AN AMATEUR BUILT AIRCRAFT – SA-CATS 44 annex A
- ANNUAL INSPECTION TEMPLATE / Annual Maintenance Schedule – DOCUMENT
Should you have acces to any helpful authorised information, please share this with us on firstname.lastname@example.org